Home TOP UP Charges Agents Contact Links
Step-by-step Calling from mobiles Print wallet cards FAQ Translate
PLEASE NOTE: Prices may change at any time without notice. Please refer to the price finder tool on the home page for current pricing.
• Instant access, cheaper international calls. Save up to 98%.
• Just top-up and talk.
• No accounts to open - use now.
• Use our 020 or 0800 access numbers from your mobile or land-line.
Minutes shown based on single use of card. Each call is charged per minute rate for the relevant country. A connection charge equal to the pence per minute rate (up to a maximum of 15 pence) for the relevant country is also charged per call. An access charge is also charged depending how you access the service: 0207 - your service provider's standard rate or included in your call package, 0800 - your service provider's standard rate plus a 2p/minute (20p/minute from a payphone) surcharge to the pence per minute rate for the relevant country, 0845 - your service provider's standard rate. Higher rates generally apply when calling international mobiles and premium rate numbers. Call charges include VAT and are charged per minute, rounded to the nearest penny. Individual call rates subject to change at any time. You must purchase the card through an active UK mobile. Maximum purchase of £30 per day per SIM card.
- You must have the bill payer’s permission before using our service.
- Text to 80550 costs £5 plus your standard mobile network rates for the request message and is charged by your service provider
- Text to 80041 costs £3 plus your standard mobile network rates for the request message and is charged by your service provider
- Our service can be used from the mobile number used for the subscription to our service or from another phone using a PIN.
- Calls to our 0207 access number will be charged by your service provider at their standard rate or included in your call package.
- If you don't use our service to make a call or send a top up request within 90 days any unused Calling Credit will expire
- For customer services please call 0844 552 8575 – calls from a BT landline cost 5 pence per minute, calls from mobiles and other network providers may cost more.
-Services provided by Onetel Telecommunications Ltd, registered number 04226697, 11 Evesham Street, London W11 4AR.
Text us the word
to 80550 and get £5 credit.
You will be charged £5 for this text.
First-time users get £2.50 FREE with their first £5 top-up!*
Text us the word
to 80041 and get £3 credit.
You will be charged £3 for this text.
0901 366 5469
from a BT phone to gain
£1 credit on that phone
USE YOUR CREDIT